Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Countdown to Halloween: Spooky links worth noting


This article and unique haunted house idea just seem refreshing to me. Being both bi and and a feminist, I respect what these people are doing.


With what I have learned about in real estate school, this site is a life saver for Realtors (in some states, it's actually illegal to tell a potential home buyer if a property had a death on it). The site mentioned is really good to know about if you're a wuss when it comes to the possibility of living in a haunted house...or if you're seeking to buy a house with a history. 
Note to readers: In order to find out if a property is haunted, it requires a fee and signup.


I have to say that I'm pretty envious of some of the stuff that Guillermo del Toro owns. He has a hell of a collection.

What do you think of these links? Comment below! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment