Wednesday, December 5, 2012

On The Fifth Day of Creepmas, My True Love Gave To Me...

... a life size, animated Santa!


I'm not going to lie-I think this Santa comes to life when it thinks everyone else is sleeping, just like the porcelain dolls that still reside in my friend's bedroom...

As most of you already know, Ian, Evelyn, and I are staying with our in-laws on Ian's side to save up cash for a house. My FIL that lives with us has a tendency to go all out during any holiday, and get life size, animated figures to decorate the house with during the late holiday season (Halloween through Christmas).

This Santa is one of those figures.

It really creeps me out. I always get weird vibes whenever I'm around it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was possessed.

I have the tendency to be a night owl, so I'm usually awake when everyone's asleep. I don't like going upstairs by myself late at night when there's an animated figure about. It usually stands right by the door, looming close to the staircase by our room.

When the lights are dim in the computer room close by, this Santa casts an eerie, evil glow.

It also doesn't help that whenever I'm by myself, it seems as if its eyes are following me...

*Shivers*

No comments:

Post a Comment