Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Calling: Peace Edition

I think I may have found a new calling...or at least revamped something I should have been doing more often.

When the new year rolls around, I'm going to take The Muse 30 Day Challenge-an oldie, but goodie that I've been wanting to try for awhile now but haven't had the time to do. If I'm going to do a challenge, I want to be focused.

I'm going to focus on challenge number 4: meditation.

I used to meditate at least a couple of days every week for a month. It kept me at peace when my life was a mess. It started when I was shunned from my old group and was forced to recuperate my life as a whole. I think a lack of meditation in my life, as of late, has added to the stress factor. Might as well take it back, you know? If it works, it works.

I realize that new year's resolutions are too difficult to keep, especially if you word them wrong. I think just saying I'll try my best in general is the best solution overall. I'll take that, and break that up into little goals as I go along.

In the meantime, I'm going to plan out my month long challenge of meditation. I think I'll pick out music and incense to go with. ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment