Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Learning Creative Learning"

Ever since I found out about the latest course offered up for free from MIT online the other day, I've been hooked on wanting to learn about it.

The course is called Learning Creative Learning.

I think this course will heavily help me in what I work on a daily basis, along with helping me plan homeschooling lessons for Evelyn.

What I love most about this course so far is the fact that there's a Google+ specific community for it. The people in the group vary from all different parts of the world, and are way super friendly. I hope to make lifelong friends and penpals with whomever I'm paired up with. ^w^

You can also learn at your own pace. Knowing this will make things easier on me, especially with Evelyn being super fussy these last few days.

For more information about this course, go here.

P.S. If you want to be in my group, my code is: 10011 It would be awesome to see some of my Countdown   To Halloween and Creepmas buddies in my group. :D

P.P.S. Signups close by tomorrow (2/8/2013). If you want to signup, you better signup fast! Such short notice, I know. This class invitation didn't seem to be open for very long. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment