Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Countdown to Halloween: The Fear- Original (Part One)

I really hope everyone is having a great Countdown so far. I have so many great posts in store for this month due to major inspiration; some of the inspiration is recent due to some of the lovely commenters. Much love to the people that commented and the new followers. You guys rock! <3

Oh, and to the people that want to make lists based on the topic posted, post them down in the comments so I can read them! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to answer them! If they deal with a future post, I won't answer it until that post is posted, if the post doesn't answer it first.

Now, please enjoy part one of The Fear Series!

**************************************************************************
Fear is one of the main reasons of why Halloween is so awesome. People have a love/hate relationship with being afraid. Why are some us driven into macabre thinking when others shy away from it as if it does not exist?

I know what I'm afraid of.  How about you?

Here is my top list of fears in the order of the series:
  • Medical needles
  • Zombies
  • Spirits
  • Spiders
  • Drowning
  • Being eaten alive
  • My loved ones being harmed somehow
  • Failure
  • Sleepwalkers
  • Certain types of environments around me/houses at night
  • Being alone for awhile
  • Ventriloquist dummies
  • Porcelain dolls
  • Clowns
  • Being forgotten or replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment