Monday, October 29, 2012

The Countdown to Halloween: Commercials From The Past

I love commercials this time of year, especially if they deal with brand name stuff or have some of my favorite celebrities in them.

Here are some of my favorites that I have seen over the years/commercials that have scared the hell out of me:

"Never Say No To Panda!"

"Creepiest Commercial Ever"

"Very Creepy Doll Commercial From The 60's"


"1970 Scary: Before the Exorcist, The Doll" (As you can tell, most doll commercials, especially from the past, scare the hell out of me pretty badly)


"The Hyundai Veloster Banned Commercial"


"Banned European Car Ad!" (Make sure to watch ALL of it for full effect!)


"Snickers Halloween Grocery Store Lady"


"SNICKERS- 'Horseless Headsman' Exclusive Online Edit"



"2001 Target Halloween Commercial"



"Exclusive Domo Halloween At Target"



"Keep The Party Alive With Skelanimals @ Target"

No comments:

Post a Comment