Saturday, October 6, 2012

The Countdown to Halloween: The Fear-Spirits (Part Four)

The Fear: Spirits

This is the fear that I have probably have dealt with the longest, since it started when I was around three.

Ian has been one of the only people I have admitted this to, so here it goes: Back when I was younger, I could see spirits plain as day. They have been more difficult to spot since I have gotten older. I have been super sensitive around spirits. I can sense their presence more than anything else. I don't know how this came to be, but it happened and was here to stay.

I heavily dislike watching movies that are about spirits, and try to avoid them as much as possible. They scare me more than zombie movies do a good portion of the time.

Memorable spirits I have seen in my life:
  • "Tom" (a.k.a. the dead guy whose remains were found underneath my parents house in the crawl space)
  • The old lady that resides in my parents' bathroom mirror
  • The old man with the piercing stare (this guy kept coming back to my parents' house a lot. He freaked me right the hell out on multiple occasions. I clearly see him every time he shows up)
  • The shadow spirit of a boy that resides in my parents' bedroom
  • Snowball
  • Arthur
  • Zippy
  • The shadow spirits that roam the Finch house (especially the ones that like to hangout near my side of the bedroom)
  • A lady with a nearly decapitated head around the Finch living room sitting by the fireplace
  • A little girl sitting on curb near 8th Street downtown
  • A lady with a red dress in the hotel room in Winnemucca
  • My grandpa on my mom's side
  • Van, my half brother
Have you had any experiences with spirits? If so, was the experience negative or positive. Post your comments below! Thanks! x

1 comment:

  1. I believe in all of it, but I haven't had any experiences. Thanks for sharing your story.

    Walking Dead Tweets

    ReplyDelete