Sunday, September 30, 2012
Hopefully, I'm all set to go in terms of the Countdown to Halloween! Grabbed this button since it's my favorite.
For those that haven't known, I have been lurking this countdown for quite some time, and have been debating on participating in this for awhile.
I'm so excited for this countdown to start. You have no idea.
I hope my posts don't suck. There are so many amazing blogs on this list that have fantastic writers, artists, reviewers, and photographers. It's quite an honor to be a part of this.
Saturday, September 29, 2012
I usually don't talk about Kickstarter campaigns, but I personally know this group and how awesome they are. Dead Town as an event is over the top and amazing to participate in.
Help support them since they only have four days left!!!
Sunday, September 9, 2012
Tuesday, September 4, 2012
In this case, my work promotion was affected. They're going back to the old promotion system once month end hits finally, which is 4 p.m. MST here.
It really sucks since I've been in this company for a bit, and I always hit a snag around the end of the month when I want to do my best. It's mostly been family issues, people flaking out, and transportation issues that have been the worst to deal with. I've decided that I'm only going to use car insurance money I have saved when the weather is completely terrible out to be able to use Ian's car, and invest in a retro commuter styled bike instead for others until I have enough money for a scooter or car in cash. That Vespa on Shopkick is so tempting and so far away in points.
I guess there's always next month, but now all my work will be from scratch just trying to get this promotion and it will take twice the time to get where I want to be in this company.
Monday, September 3, 2012
- Cliff's sister's daughter trying to guess my age. She thought I was fourteen! XD
- Christina posting that she was also reading Good Omens. Seriously, small world.
- Ian and Cliff having multiple discussions about a lot of things. I'm really glad that they get along with each other. I didn't think they would at first when Ian first met him during the Halloween party.
- Being proud of my husband's progress on multiple levels.
- Hearing that Cliff got an internship over at Bungie. Seriously! Not going to lie-Ian and I are both pretty jelly!
- Being able to see Nicole, Cliff, and Raevyn before they move.
- Raevyn and Evelyn speaking to each other throughout the farewell party. Cuteness overload.
- Getting a message on FB from Nicole that we were welcome to stay with them at their place if we were attending Aki Con this year. She and Cliff also admitted that we were some of the people here in Idaho that they would miss most of all. Seriously felt the love emanating from that message. It was truly heartfelt.
- The possibility of being able to hangout with Nicole, Cliff, and Raevyn one last time before they move later on Tuesday.
Sunday, September 2, 2012
What has bothered me as of late is the fact that people that I love have been trying to guilt trip me into doing things that I don't want to do.
Has that ever happened to you? It's just an awful feeling.
Some of these guilt trips force me to improve myself so I won't be bothered with them again, while others linger and fester about since they're out of my power. It's quite unfair.