Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Countdown to Halloween: Drained (NSFW)

(Note to others before starting this post: The video below is the full short movie. I put a NSFW warning, since there is creative nudity involved-I think they're using flesh suits blended perfectly with makeup on top. There is absolutely NO sex involved)


Notes for the best viewing experience: Not the best movie to watch before eating. This movie would be suited for people that enjoy live action, stop motion, and real situation related movies. Not suited for people with a weak stomach or don't enjoy nudity (even in a creative sense, which this movie uses).

Personal notes: This was a project that I really wanted to fund on Kickstarter, but wasn't able to because I didn't have funds in time. I was surprised that Jon Heder helped produced this, and that this movie was in stop motion. The feel of this movie is real, gritty, dark, and industrial. The actors that were picked for this were top notch and perfect. This is on my CtH list since I find it creepy and unsettling, which makes this short movie perfect to watch around Halloween.

If you want more information on this short movie, check out this link.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment