Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Countdown to Halloween: Sequels?!?


I love both Army of Darkness and Beetlejuice. Both of these movies make me heavily nostalgic of great times in my life.

To hear that these two movies have sequels in the works leave me puzzled though. I don't know what to think of it. Will they use the original characters or not? Will they botch up something that was already awesome? Only time will tell.

For more info on this, go here and here.


Any thoughts on this set of news? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. Always remember the original stands alone, as it is, always. These might add to your enjoyment, but they don't have to distract from the original. I like Carpenter's Halloween II and when watched right after the original film, it is a great double-bill. But if you just want the great, simple, scary movie of the original, you can watch it alone and it is fine. Hope this came across as I meant it! I rambled. :)

    ReplyDelete