Thursday, October 17, 2013

The Countdown to Halloween: Pumpkin Face Rum


Disclaimer: This is a 21+ post. Just saying this so I won't get into trouble.
For all those that were wondering, I am of drinking age in the U.S. I'm actually turning 24 this coming December 22nd.

When I was on the verge of the ages of 20 and 21, I was pregnant with Evey at the time, so I didn't get to properly celebrate my 21st birthday. Knowing that tidbit made me a sad panda.

Fast forward to when I was finally comfortable with drinking again. Drinks I used to love in the past didn't appeal to/sit well me as much. I used to love mixed drinks, but that definitely changed. I needed to find something that I could drink on its own.

Some of my online buddies exposed me to these gems. Enter Pumpkin Face Rum.
My favorite by far is the Pumpkin Face 23. This is how rum should taste-aged and amazing.

If you want to try these rums for yourself here are the details:
Pumpkin Face White-A white rum that is quite smooth
Pumpkin Face Reserve-A blend of decades old Dominican rums
and last but not least
Pumpkin Face 23-Think of Reserve, but age that longer and in quality oak barrels. Simply perfection

Have you ever tried this type of rum? If so, any thoughts? Comment below! ^w^

No comments:

Post a Comment