**WARNING!** This challenge is NOT for the faint of heart!
If you had been following this Countdown so far, you probably read this specific post I made. If you haven't, then stop reading this post and go back to that post!
Are you done yet? Good.
How to play The Fatal Frame Challenge:
1. The more you go into this challenge blindsided, the better the results. Avoid reading or hearing about any spoilers at all costs!!!
2. Obtain a copy of the first Fatal Frame. If you have enough time to do so, collect the rest of the games in the series. The longer you play into this series, the better the results.
3. Obtain a timer. Put it off to the side when you're playing the challenge. Start the timer when you officially start the challenge.
4. Turn out all the lights in the room you're in. Light only one candle. Atmosphere is key to this challenge.
5. Start the timer, then start playing...
Variations to this challenge include secluding yourself into a single room with someone else in charge of the timer on the outside, total darkness in the room you're playing in, and having people that know Fatal Frame like the back of their hands that scare you during key parts.
Have you heard of this challenge before? If so, did you participate at the time? Did you participate this time around after you read the rules? Comment below!
P.S. If you did participate recently, what was your time? ^w^