Monday, November 5, 2012

Spooky Season: Creepers In Line

(I'm going to keep this post short and sweet, since Ian is going to play Halo 4 once everyone has everything set up, and I REALLY want to see what's going to happen.)

...so, we waited in line over at Best Buy since before 9 p.m. for the Halo 4 launch.

I wish I had brought my gloves that you could use on smartphones easily. My fingers felt like they were going to fall off from the cold.

I warmed up slightly from eating food from Smashburger and keeping my hands in Ian's coat pockets.

This launch had more heavier cons than pros, in my personal opinion. :/

Here are my thoughts about the launch in general:

Things I didn't like from the launch:
  • Creepy guys hitting on me in line and out in the parking lot, even after telling them I was married (I may or may not elaborate on this later when I have more time [in an edit in this post], it was that bad)
  • Waiting out in the cold (with that size of Best Buy, there is literally no excuse of why we couldn't wait inside the store)
  • The fact that Terry didn't project his voice during Halo trivia
  • Not thinking out my food choices from Smashburger too well (oil got all over my hands, making them freeze even further)
  • Smokers that wouldn't take the hint to move away from us even after we told them that several people, including myself, are allergic to cigarette smoke
  • The two guys driving around trolling and blasting music from their car stereo system
  • Creepers in line getting all touchy feely (seriously, not cool!!!)
  • Best Buy bathrooms at night (I thought I was going to get jumped or something)

Things I did like from the launch:
  • Halo 4 trivia being as organized at it was
  • Terry was extremely helpful
  • People in line were mostly cool to talk to
  • I got treated to Smashburger food by Ian
  • We were some of the first people in line
  • Ian won a shirt during trivia
  • Customer service was pretty awesome in general
  • Free drinks
  • This picture on one of the white boards in the middle of Best Buy (it was created totally in white erase markers!!!) found before we had to wait in line. So. Freaking. EPIC!!!
The opening is starting. Got to go. 

Holy SHIT. It's so pretty!!!

Oh, and voting madness will be later on during this morning. That's the scariest thing I can think of at the moment, especially if Romney gets elected. 

*shudders*

I don't know about you, but I'm voting for Jill Stein this election...

No comments:

Post a Comment