Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Happy Free Pancake Day!

(Another post that was randomly sent to the drafts for no apparent reason... >.> Free Pancake Day was the other day, so I would advise you to NOT go over to your nearest IHOP [if applicable] if you wanted free pancakes!)

Ian, Evelyn, and I decided to hit up the nearby IHOP for Free Pancake Day.

Ever since I dated Ian, Free Pancake Day has basically been a tradition that we try to swing every year, save for the couple of years that we were refused service for lack of pancake batter used for the event.

For the most part, I think going over to IHOP was needed, with how screechy Evelyn was the other day. I honestly don't get why she likes to screech, but it drives everybody around her crazy. I really hope she didn't pick up that nasty habit from Kira. :/

Anywho, with food in our bellies, everyone was a little bit happier.

We also donated quite a bit to the Children's Miracle Network. ^w^

If you live in the U.S. and have an IHOP near you, did you participate in Free Pancake Day? If so, how was your experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment